1. Hunter Wellies: I love the bright red, glossy finish on these! They are the perfect accent piece, I think these really make an outfit! Plus, winter is coming up and, having moved from Brazil in April, I don't really have winter appropriate footwear! That's a good enough excuse, nobody can question that, am I right? haha
2. Kiehl's Dark Spot Corrector: My spots usually disappear after 4 or 5 days, but the problem is scarring/pigmentation they leave behind lasts for MONTHS and they are extremely visible. I've just run out of this Kiehl's serum, and while it is a little slow, it does work! (I actually got a new bottle this week, yay!)
3. Diptyque candle in Gardenia: I want this because of reasons! haha It's just so pretty and it smells nice, what other reasons are there for getting scented candles? ;)
4. H&M jumper: I bought my first EVER jumper (again, don't really need jumpers in Brazil!) a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it! It's so cozy and warm. I love this one from H&M because of the golden threading it's got going through it, I think it bring the good old jumper to the 21st century, am I rite??
5. Michael Kors bag: I am completely in love with this bag! It kind of reminds me of the Louis Vuitton Neverfull, but I think I like this more for being black. It has such a classy feel to it and would just go with everything! I'd definitely get a lot of use out of it.
What are your current wants?